- Model NO.: XLV
- Length: 1m/2m/3m/4m
- Current Rating: 200A~4000A (Al); 400~6300A (Cu)
- Trademark: ZHENDA
- Specification: ASTA, KEMA, DEKRA, CCC & CE
- Protection Classes: IP54, IP65
- Enclosure: Extruded Aluminum
- Configuration: 4, 4.5, 5
- Transport Package: Plywood Wooden Cases
- Origin: Shanghai
Busduct system is an advanced and energy saving type developed by ZHENDA. It adopts British Henrob and Germany EPRESS self-piercing riveting technology, the overall structure of enclosure are riveted together automatically, ensure high degree of automation. The use of hydraulic pressure makes the overall strength of busway being substantially enhanced, and has a good sealing effect and anti-seepage feature.
Our main exported busduct system is XLV series with the following specification.
1. Rated current: 200A~4000A (Al); 400A~6300A (Cu)
2. Type: low voltage busduct system
3. Standard length: 1m/2m/3m/4m
4. Ingress protection: IP54, IP65
5. Configuration: 3P4W, 3P5W
6. Housing: extruded aluminum
Besides above, its features are as below.
1. Saving space
2. Can be resumed after disassembled.
3. High short-circuit strength and protection degree.
4. It adopts floor plates to double the heat dispersion.
5. Flexible system direction to meet cross arrangement
6. Both nut tightening and self-piercing riveting technology are available.
7. Compact construction, good heat dispersion, low impedance, reliable and easy to install and maintain.
Besides that, it also has following advantage.
1 Prompt delivery
2 Competitive prices
3 ODM & OEM accepted
4 Small order acceptable
5 Well and high quality control
6 Customer's design and logo are welcome
7 Packaging detail: standard export packaging or customized packaging
BUSDUCT SYSTEM PICTURE
HEADQUARTERS AND PLANT