SANDWICH BUSBAR TRUNKING
Compact busbar trunking adopts "sandwich" structure. Except plug-in points, there's no gap between the other parts of the busbar trunking. The continuous space in the busbar trunking shall be sealed by the baffle plate to prevent the spread of smoke and gas through busbar trunking system in the fire.
"Sandwich" phase closely laminated structure design makes busbar trunking shape more compact and smaller and enhances dynamic and thermal stability of busbar trunking system.
The compact "sandwich" structure can reduce electrical space, thereby freeing up more space for commercial purposes, such as rent or as a public place.FEATURES OF SANDWICH BUSBAR TRUNKING
1. Phases're close overlapping.
2. There's no gap between the bus bar.
3. The shape is more compact and the volume is smaller.
4. To strengthen the anti electric property of the busbar system.
5. Enhancing the dynamic thermal stability of the busbar system.
6. Such structure can reduce electrical space to free up more space for commercial use.ADVANTAGES OF SANDWICH BUSBAR TRUNKING
1. Safe, reliable, long service life
2. Beautiful appearance, save space
3. Capacity is very large, will not burn.
4. Short circuit load capacity is very strong.
5. Low impedance and small voltage drop
6. Small outline, light weight, easy to operate and use
7. Overall heat dissipation. Sandwich busbar trunking has a lower temperature rise.
8. To put an end to the formation of the "chimney effect" of busbar trunking system in the fire.SANDWICH BUSBAR TRUNKING PICTUREHEADQUARTERS & FACTORYSANDWICH TYPE BUSBAR TRUNKING SYSTEM