GCK type low voltage switchgear (hereinafter referred to as the device) is suitable for AC 50Hz, rated working voltage 400V, rated current 4000A and below the low-voltage power grid, for power generation, transmission and distribution system as dynamic lighting, power conversion, Protection and Control and other occasions. All types of devices through pilot projects (TTA) and National Compulsory Certification (CCC), and after a long trial run assessment.
Device complies with GB7251.1-2005 and JB/T9961 standards.
II Environment conditions
- Indoor installation.
- The ambient temperature is not higher than +40 ºC, not less than -5 ºC, and 24h average temperature does not exceed the +35 ºC.
- Air cleaner, the relative humidity at the highest ambient temperature of +40 ºCnot more than 50% in the lower temperature allows a higher humidity, as in +20 ºC, relative humidity of 90%, and allows accidental temperature changes a small amount of condensation produced:
- Altitude does not exceed 2000m.
- Pollution degree: 3.
- during transportation and storage temperature of -25 ºC~ +55 ºC, in a short time (less than 24h) up to +70 ºC.
- Device used in some of the electrical components and accessories do not meet these conditions and conditions of use do not match with the normal conditions, by the manufacturer and user consultation.
III Technical parameters
|Rated voltage Ue V||400|
|Rated insulation voltage Ui V||690|
|Rated current In A||The level bus||630~1600||1000~2500||2500~4000|
|Rated short time withstand current Icw(1s) kA||The level bus||30||50||80|
|Rated peak withstand current Ipk kA||The level bus||63||105||176|